Monday, June 2, 2008

A day at the beach





Jody Colton and I spent the day at her sister Tina's house. She lives walking distance to the beach. Her boyfriend Robert and his son Max was there as well. We had a blast on the beach. The weather was incredible, not too hot, not too cold. Colton played in the waves and on the boogie board.

On Saturday, we went to the local race track for a friends birthday. We took the motorhome and the bikes. Colton had fun. I had fun until I crashed going off of a table top jump. I got banged up pretty good. The biggest injury was I twisted my left ankle pretty bad. I am hobbling around though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

homecooks said...

Looks like a fun day at the beach.

Keely

thefwfoxes said...

how is the ankle?? is it broken?

hagfamily said...

Nope, Just a BAD!!!! sprain. I am about 70% better and 100% wiser!