Friday, June 13, 2008

Cailtins Graduation 2008











We had a fun day at Caitlins graduation ceremony. There were approx. 650 in her class. We are so proud of her and excited to see her move on to bigger and better things in life, like going to TCU in the Fall. All the kids did great, there were 7 kids six years and under. We all headed over to Paul and Lisa's house after for some pizza and relaxation.

The Foxes came out in full force and we all had a great time visiting and enjoyed there company. Audrey and Colton were attached at the hip. They played so well together. Tatum is a little princess, and Huddy, well he just wonders around trying on everyones shoes. What a cute little guy. I wish we could spend more time together.

4 comments:

HSmith said...

Hey Mike,
I can't believe Caitlin is 18! Man that make me feel old. I remember when we visited and she was wearing that pumkin out fit!

hagfamily said...

I know what you mean Heath. I think I am 20, when actually I will be 40 this year!!!!!!

YIKES!

homecooks said...

How fun! I wish we could have celebrated with you guys. What a great looking bunch of kids!

Keely

Paul and Lisa said...

Mike,You're making me look bad! I don't have pictures of Caitlin's graduation on my blog yet and you do! I;m such a bad stepmom!!!! Can't wait to see Avery again! I hope I'm spelling her name right!