Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost Over the Hill !!!!









Well, I was totally surprised on Saturday, Jody had successfully organized a surprise party for me. Yes I will be 40 on Thanksgiving Day. I was pleasantly surprised. About 40 friends and family showed up. Everyone had a blast.

As you can see, the boys know how to party. Even after they put there PJ's on, they continued to tip'em back. They definitely can hold there own.

Thanks to everyone, I am blessed with a great family and wonderful friends.

We are headed out to the desert on Thursday for the long weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy it with Family and Friends. I am thankful for my family, friends and health.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! We had a blast at your party, though I don't remember Colton's room being so clean! Hopefully you successfully aired it out too! ha ha. Glad we could be there for your 40th, you guys are awesome friends! Cheers :) (the Meyers)

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at your party.
Us old folks know how to party hardy. It was fun seeing the kids tearing through the house and the grown ups enjoying each other. Have a great time in the desert on your birthday.

Take care of our little ones.

Ya Ya and Pa Pa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Welcome to the over the hill club. Looks like the kids had a good time. The coors bottles cracked me up. Have a great time out in the desert! Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's nice to know even old guys can have fun. These kid pictures are too much. We wondered what was going on after we left! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast - wish we could have been there! Happy early birthday, I'll try to get you before you head off to the desert.

Paul and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Mike! We had a great time at the party! The pictures of the boys with the beer bottle are classic! You will have to send me those on email so I can add them to my facebook. Oh and I'm sure Coltons room is aired out - when you find a kid whose poop doesn't sink, let me know!