Monday, May 5, 2008

W O W ! ! ! !






I know, I need to post more to the blog than just Colton. So, I will talk about him in a minute. A big thanks goes out to my Mom and Lisa and everyone else who helped out with Jody's baby shower. About 25 people showed up for the turn out. Jody and I appreciate everything everybody does for us. We are blessed.

Colton and I went to a local racetrack for a practice day. He did amazing. He is a natural. All I have to say is check out the pics. We had a great day.

You can click on the pictures for a larger version if needed.

You can also click on the comment section below to add a comment.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Colton....looking good bro keep it up!

Mike...check out the Cook's blog.

Al

homecooks said...

Mike
I hope you know I'm giving you a hard time! We love reading about Colton! I just had to post my motorcycle pics! Plus...now your blog gets more exposure!!

Keely

hagfamily said...

Oh of course, Its all good fun. I do know however that I brag about him alot. I can't help it. He does that to me.

thefwfoxes said...

Mike - check out our blog!!! H